Invest in Yourself!
It’s so easy to make excuses and to put off booking your boudoir session, but I don’t think the investment should be one of them. So offering boudoir payment options to our clients is a no-brainer! After all – a boudoir session is one of the best investments you can make in yourself – reminding you that you are truly amazing.
I hear it all the time – “I’d love to do this, but I just can’t afford it.” Or “I need to save up before I book my session.” And I understand! A luxury boudoir experience isn’t cheap, and requires planning. If the cost is the big thing holding you back, I’m here to help make it easier for women of all budgets to benefit from this life-changing experience.
How Does Everyone Pay for Their Collection?
Great question! We offer a number of ways for clients to pay for their gorgeous images. Everyone is a little different, but here are the options…
1. Credit Cards – Clients often arrive at the ordering appointment with one or two of their favorite cards to make their purchase. You might chose a card that offers you bonus miles or great long-term financing options. Whatever appeals to you, we accept ALL credit cards and love it when clients get some great perks from their credit card issuer to go along with their beautiful products.
2. Bank Transfers/Electronic Checks – Some clients have the funds for their purchase sitting in an account and prefer to just pay for their images and products by transferring the funds. All I need is a physical check that I process electronically, or your bank account number and routing number and your authorization to run the payment. This method of payment typically saves me on processing costs, so I pass that savings back to you.
3. Third-Party Financing – We accept PayPal Credit and Affirm. These companies offer low interest rates and extended terms, so they are a great option for lots of clients, especially if you need to spread your payments out for more that 6 months. These companies pay the studio upon your authorization, so we can order and deliver your products right away, and then you pay them based on the terms you set and agree to with them.
Check out Affirm and get pre-qualified now! (This won’t impact your credit.) CLICK HERE to check out AFFIRM!
4. In-House Payment Plan – Yes, I operate my own payment plan. This is most popular with clients who are surprising their significant other and are wanting to keep the financial details private. With my in-house plan you make a down-payment at your ordering appointment and I keep a card on file that I charge on a payment schedule that we set up. The down payment is typically 30-50% of your total investment and payments are a minimum of $250 per month. (A 5% management fee is applied to the balance that you finance – and I waive that if you pay everything off within 30 days. ) Terms are available up to six (6) months. Once your balance is paid in full, your gorgeous products are delivered!
5. CASH – clients who bring $1000+ in cash to their ordering appointment will receive a 2.5% discount applied to their purchase. I never mind paying my credit card processing fees, but when you save me money, I give it back. 🙂
6. Pre-Payments – For clients who want to pay for their collection in advance, I do offer pre-payments. These agreements are structured on an individual basis, and clients always have the option of upgrading their collection once they see their images at their ordering appointment. (Most do!) When you pre-pay for one of my Luxe Collections, you get some amazing bonuses, including exclusive sets, access to our Luxe Closet and/or product upgrades!
Regardless of how YOU choose to proceed with investing in a boudoir photo shoot, we encourage you to schedule a free, no-obligation phone consultation so that we can share all the details and answer your questions. Click the button below to get access to the studio calendar and set up a date and time that works best for you.
Ultimately, choosing the photographer that is right for you and your intimate portrait session is a very personal choice. Working with an experienced photographer, dedicated to the art of boudoir WILL make a difference in your overall experience and the beautiful photos you will receive and enjoy for years to come. We look forward to chatting with you and having you in the studio. 🙂
Schedule Your Free Consultation
Download our free EXPERIENCE GUIDE to get more outfit ideas and a preview of what to expect!
Just complete and submit this form and we’ll send you the GUIDE